Mr Justin Wong MBBS, BMedSci, FRACS(Orth), FAOrthA
Mr Justin Wong was educated in Melbourne, completing his medical degree through the University of Melbourne in 1999. He undertook his orthopaedic training in the Victoria Orthopaedic training programme, winning the Allan Frederick Dwyer Prize for best research paper.
After completing his Orthopaedic training, Mr Wong completed eighteen months of Fellowship training in centres in the UK and across Europe, learning advanced techniques in knee replacement surgery, sports knee injuries and knee reconstruction, and the management of knee cap dislocations and patellofemoral problems.
Mr Wong now operates at several private hospitals in the North and East of Melbourne. He specialises in:
- Knee replacement surgery (primary, complex and revision)
- Robotic joint replacement surgery
- Sports knee injuries and ligament reconstruction
- Surgical management of patella dislocations
- Hip replacement surgery
Mr Wong also has public hospital appointments at Box Hill Hospital, and The Northern Hospital where in addition to his role as Consultant Surgeon, he is also Director of Training and Director of Orthopaedic Research.
In his spare time, he enjoys rock climbing, indoor soccer and improv acting.
Appointments can be made to see Mr Wong at the following locations
- Melbourne Hip and Knee, Hawthorn East
- Knox Consulting Suites, Wantirna
- Epworth Eastern Consulting Rooms, Box Hill
- Medical Specialists on Collins, Melbourne
For more information please visit Mr Wong’s personal website www.justinwong.com.au.